Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Hardest Question Ever~!

What is the hardest question ever? Nothing to do academically. It’s the question from mama, “Are you staying home for meal?”

Day 1
Mama: Are staying home for meal?
Me: Yes.
*1 h later, abt 10.30 am*
Mama: I am cooking fish porridge later for lunch, you eating?
Me: Ya
*1 h later, abt 11.30 am. I am going out for a haircut and take some reference books from school*
Me: Going out liaoz. Coming back in an hour’s time.
Mama: I thought you said you will be home for lunch?
Me: -_-||| Yes… I will be back 1 h later.
Mama: oh
Me: -.-|||


Day 2
Mama: Are you coming home for dinner?
Me: No.
*6 pm, I just reached home. The activity ended earlier than usual. Because I had told mama I will not be home for dinner, I had mine b4 I reach home outside*
Mama: I thought you said you will not be home for dinner?
Me: Ya, I had mine outside liaoz.
Mama: Why did you have your dinner outside when u are home at 6 pm?
Me: The program ended earlier.
Mama: u should have called home to tell me you will be in time for dinner!
Me: =.=|||

Day 3
Mama: Are you coming home for dinner?
Me: No.
*5 pm, because the program ended earlier than usual, I called home*
Me: Me coming home for dinner.
Mama: Now then tell me. Din prepare yours.
Me: |||-_-

Day 4
Mama: Will u be home for lunch?
Me: Oh ya, dun prepare my lunch. I watched soccer last night. Will sleep through lunch time.
*12.30 pm, I was sleeping*
Mama *shaking me from my bed*: Wake up and have your lunch.
Me: -___-|||


Comments:
LOLness of high intensity!
If I ever write a jokebook, this'd be in!
 
hahahaah... everytime I read abt you and your mama, 我倒! very funny lehz.. but i think all mums are like tt, somehow... maybe the way they phrase their sentences are different, but the meaning is there lah.. u get wat i mean?
 
hello mr tay(:
harhar. funny post there!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?