Sunday, June 04, 2006

 

An Outlet for Expressions

The purpose of this blog is an outlet for the expressions of my thoughts and nothing else. I kinda closed down my original blog a few months ago as it has attracted a lot of unwanted attention. For this very reason, anonymity is a the topmost priority in this blog.

As mentioned, the purpose for this blog is to provide an outlet for the expression of my thoughts. After my blog was closed down a few months ago, I kinda feel "pressurised" with a lot of issues bottled up within me. This has perhaps led to a disinterest in a lot of things which I used to find interesting in the past. Hence, the reactivation of my blog. Hopefully, I will start to move on after this. (:

Comments:
Hope to read more of your posts!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?