Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

Cheated

Today's briefing is said to be compulsory for all taking Bio, Phy and Chem as the CS. As Bio is my CS1, I thought I had better go...

Briefing started at 10 am.

"Briefing for Physics... blah blah blah" *ok.. i shall switch off, since it does not concern me...*

"Briefing for Chem... blah blah blah" *ok.. i shall switch off, since it does not concern me...*

"That's the end of the briefing. Thank you for coming"

I look at my watch. 1030 am.

No Bio, I come for 30 min briefing for what? travel to and fro for 4 hours for a 30 min briefing that does not concern me...

I feel cheated

Comments:
They got take attendance ma? If never take attendance you shouldn't have gone at all.

Just ask your friends next time. :D
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?