Friday, July 21, 2006

 

Minor accident...

For the benefit of those who did not know, I met a minor accident last week. For some strange reasons, most listeners to the story will find the events leading to the accidents more amusing than terrifying. And the story goes...

Once upon a time, I am blessed with this hamster. Her name is Jolin. Ever since Jolin come into my life, she has been sharing the same room with me. Life has been tough for me and her. Nonetheless, I continued to provide for her. Her accommodation, her daily needs, etc. One day, as I come back from work, I discovered Jolin is no longer in her cage. Jolin escaped~! I searched the house for her but did not manage to put her back to her comfy home. Jolin went missing from then...

The one day, mama called me to tell me Jolin was found. But Jolin is no longer the same Jolin who can run the wheel, Jolin can no longer give me the curious inquisitive look whenever I walk past her and Jolin can no longer run in her favourite hamster ball. Jolin died of exhaustion, hunger and thirst...

As I was driving my friends van then, I thought of how Jolin look. I remembered her pinky button nose. I remembered her perky whiskers.

*PIANG* Before I know it, I bwang-ed my friend's van in the midst of thinking of Jolin.

That's it… Jolin is gone. $300 is gone for bwang-ing my friend's van for repairs.

U will always be remembered, Jolin, occupying the ever special place in my heart which no other hamsters can take over... *sniff*

Comments:
How come hamster can run out of cage?? Your cage made of aluminium? Or what?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?