Saturday, July 29, 2006

 

Thanks folks, You Folks are the Reason

Before I lose it (whatever "it" is), I thought I better document down some encouraging moments of teaching. Not that I intend to stay in teaching, but I guess I will need this for me to last through my remaining time as a teacher. 1 more year to go as an NIE trainee, and 2 years 4 months more to go after training.

To start off, I thank all you folks whom I have taught for the past few months. Sorry I cannot mention names as anonymity is the utmost concern as mentioned in the first post of this blog. You folks gave me the "wrong impression" that teaching is easy by being the most angelic students I have taught.

Here are some pictures of the best work that I have so far. I am impressed. I wouldn't have done any work of this quality.



Also... thank you folks for the cards and the memorable gifts that you have given me. Thank you folks. You folks are the reason why I teach. (:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?